Lougheed House is one of Calgary's most popular locations for weddings, corporate meetings, office holiday parties and showers. With delicious regional and seasonal cuisine (choose from sit-down dining or reception-style), free onsite parking for up to 22 cars, as well as friendly, helpful staff, we know how to make your event memorable in all the right ways.
Judy Uweira (403) 244-6333 x104, our Special Events Coordinator will ensure that your event is custom designed.
To be contacted about your venue rental, please fill out the short form, below.
“Got married here and had The Restaurant at The Lougheed House cater our reception. The service coordinating our event, the ceremony, the reception and the food was fantastic. We had all our questions answered whenever they popped up, the house had a coordinator on hand to arrange all the set up and strike down for the ceremony and changeover to reception, audio visual needs, security and coat check. The food was incredibly good and our meetings with the restaurant coordinator were stress free and helpful. Can’t say enough good things about this place.” – Ben Rankel, Google
Planning a wedding? Congratulations! Lougheed House is your partner in turning your dreams and desires for this special day into unforgettable memories for you and your guests.
“My wife and I were here for a small wedding and were completely blown away with the venue. Every room is super unique and the way they had it set up for a cocktail hour, plated meal service and dance afterward was superb. The staff was very friendly and very good at their jobs. All in all, if you have a smallish party to plan and want a very cool space to do it in this should be first on your list to check out.” – Uncensored44, Google
Your Wedding at a Glance
- Consultation with the Events Coordinator
- 10 to 96 people for a plated or buffet dinner
- Up to 120 guests for a cocktail reception and dance
- Free on-site parking for up to 22 cars
- Event staff to assist you at all times
- Private rooms for the bride and groom to prepare
- Indoor or outdoor weddings
- Rehearsal included (upon availability)
- Stunning location both indoors and out
- Superior catering services by The Restaurant at Lougheed House
- Close to premium accommodation and other services
- Private location
Venue Rental Pricing
|Event||Rental Time Period||Up to 39 Guests||Over 40 Guests|
|Wedding Ceremony||Maximum 3 hours||$1,100||$1,450|
|Ceremony & Reception||Maximum 6 hours||$2,450||$2,900|
|Reception & Dance||Maximum 8 hours||$2,400||$2,850|
|Reception (only)||Maximum 7 hours||$2,000||$2,450|
|Ceremony, Reception & Dance||Maximum 8 hours||$3,100||$3,500|
|Wedding Photos only||Maximum of 1.5 hours||Maximum of 12 people - $150|
Download your print ready: Wedding Rate Sheet 2018
Venue Rental Pricing Includes
- Exclusive use of Victorian gardens and House interior for photos
- Lougheed House provides all chairs and tables
- Set-up and tear-down of chairs and tables and equipment, etc. for your event
- Event Host(s) to perform all set-up and tear-down, assist/organize and provide security for our guests during the entire event.
- Consultation time with the Lougheed House Special Events Coordinator
- One hour booking for Wedding Rehearsal
- Access for guests to tour historic exhibits
- Historic interpreters can be booked as part of your rental package to give your group a one-hour guided tour during your private event.
Your rental of the entire House: Drawing Room, Mission Room, and/or Ballroom, can accommodate from 10 - 96 people for a plated dinner, or up to 120 guests for a cocktail reception-style event.
The Restaurant at Lougheed House will ensure that your chosen cuisine enhances your special day. We can arrange a cocktail reception, buffet, banquet, or plated dinner, whatever you desire. Everything from centre pieces to linens, silverware to bartenders, is specifically designed for your dream wedding.
To be contacted about your wedding rentals, please fill out the short form, below.