Lougheed House is available to rent for weddings, corporate meetings, parties and showers. Whatever the occasion, Lougheed House is a splendid venue. Lougheed House boasts free onsite parking for up to 22 cars, as well as friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff to assist guests with any queries.
Care of the Historic Building
Private events are part of life at Lougheed House and help to support Lougheed House Conservation Society. However, we are a National and Provincial historic site and in order to protect the house from potential damage, we’re careful about limiting certain activities. Please ask if you have questions about the suitability of your potential event or activity, or if you are unsure whether we can meet your requirements.
Historic interpreters can be booked as part of your rental package to give your group a guided tour during your private event, and tours generally take about an hour. Please book at least two weeks ahead for larger groups.
For details on wedding rentals see below.
For further details about Lougheed House rentals and to make your booking, please contact:
Director of Events
(403) 244-6333 ext. 104
If you are planning your wedding, Lougheed House management and staff would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your engagement and hope that you will consider Lougheed House for your special day. We look forward to speaking with you to discuss your dreams and desires. Please do not hesitate to contact our General Manager to discuss all the available options.
Your Wedding at a Glance
- Consultation with the General Manager
- 10 to 96 people for a plated or buffet dinner
- Up to 120 guests for a cocktail reception and dance
- Free on-site parking for up to 22 cars
- Event staff to assist you at all times
- Private rooms for the bride and groom to prepare
- Indoor or outdoor weddings
- Rehearsal included (upon availability)
- Stunning location both indoors and out
- Superior catering services by The Restaurant at Lougheed House
- Close to premium accommodation and other services
- Private location
Venue Rental Pricing
Venue Rental Pricing – 50 and under Guests
Venue Rental Pricing Includes
- Exclusive use of the Entire House and historic gardens for your event
- Exclusive use of Victorian gardens and House interior for photos
- Lougheed House provides all chairs and tables
- Set-up and tear-down of chairs and tables and equipment, etc. for your event
- Event Host(s) to perform all set-up and tear-down, assist/organize and provide security for our guests during the entire event.
- Free parking for up to 22 cars
- Consultation time with the Lougheed House General Manager
- One hour booking for Wedding Rehearsal (may have to be worked around other booked events)
- Access for guests to tour second floor historic exhibits
Situated in our Drawing Room, Mission Room, or Ballroom, Lougheed House can accommodate from ten to 96 people for a plated dinner and up to 120 guests for a cocktail reception or dance.
The Restaurant at Lougheed House will ensure that your chosen cuisine enhances your special day. We can arrange a cocktail reception, buffet, banquet, or plated dinner, whatever you desire. Everything from centre pieces to linens, silverware to bartenders, specifically designed for your dream wedding.
Please contact Cathy Olson, General Manager, for further information.
(403) 244-6333 ext. 104
Photo credit: John Bilodeau