Lougheed House is one of Calgary's most popular locations for weddings, corporate meetings, office holiday parties and showers. With delicious regional and seasonal cuisine (choose from sit-down dining or reception-style), free onsite parking for up to 22 cars, as well as friendly, helpful staff, we know how to make your event memorable in all the right ways.
We also are a terrific inner-city spot to hold your Stampede Party. Click here to email Judy for more info about us hosting your Stampede event.
“Got married here and had The Restaurant at The Lougheed House cater our reception. The service coordinating our event, the ceremony, the reception and the food was fantastic. We had all our questions answered whenever they popped up, the house had a coordinator on hand to arrange all the set up and strike down for the ceremony and changeover to reception, audio visual needs, security and coat check. The food was incredibly good and our meetings with the restaurant coordinator were stress free and helpful. Can’t say enough good things about this place.”
– Ben Rankel, Google
For details on wedding rentals, please fill out the form, below.
For further details about rentals and to make your booking, contact:
(403) 244-6333 ext. 104
If you are planning your wedding, Lougheed House management and staff would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your engagement and hope that you will consider Lougheed House for your special day. We look forward to speaking with you to discuss your dreams and desires. Please do not hesitate to contact our General Manager to discuss all the available options.
“My wife and I were here for a small wedding and were completely blown away with the venue. Every room is super unique and the way they had it set up for a cocktail hour, plated meal service and dance afterward was superb. The staff was very friendly and very good at their jobs. All in all, if you have a smallish party to plan and want a very cool space to do it in this should be first on your list to check out.”
– Uncensored44, Google
Your Wedding at a Glance
- Consultation with the Events Coordinator
- 10 to 96 people for a plated or buffet dinner
- Up to 120 guests for a cocktail reception and dance
- Free on-site parking for up to 22 cars
- Event staff to assist you at all times
- Private rooms for the bride and groom to prepare
- Indoor or outdoor weddings
- Rehearsal included (upon availability)
- Stunning location both indoors and out
- Superior catering services by The Restaurant at Lougheed House
- Close to premium accommodation and other services
- Private location
Venue Rental Pricing
Venue Rental Pricing - 50 and under Guests
Venue Rental Pricing Includes
- Exclusive use of the Entire House and historic gardens for your event
- Exclusive use of Victorian gardens and House interior for photos
- Lougheed House provides all chairs and tables
- Set-up and tear-down of chairs and tables and equipment, etc. for your event
- Event Host(s) to perform all set-up and tear-down, assist/organize and provide security for our guests during the entire event.
- Free parking for up to 22 cars
- Consultation time with the Lougheed House General Manager
- One hour booking for Wedding Rehearsal (may have to be worked around other booked events)
- Access for guests to tour second floor historic exhibits
- Historic interpreters can be booked as part of your rental package to give your group a guided tour during your private event, and tours generally take about an hour.
Situated in our Drawing Room, Mission Room, or Ballroom, Lougheed House can accommodate from 10 - 96 people for a plated dinner, or up to 120 guests for a cocktail reception-style event.
The Restaurant at Lougheed House will ensure that your chosen cuisine enhances your special day. We can arrange a cocktail reception, buffet, banquet, or plated dinner, whatever you desire. Everything from centre pieces to linens, silverware to bartenders, specifically designed for your dream wedding.
Please contact Judy Uwiera, Events Coordinator, for further information.
(403) 244-6333 ext. 104